Thursday, April 28, 2011

Grab Your Coat cuz We'll Be Out All Night

Well I've decided I'm going to end each month with a long rambling blog about my thoughts. Here's the first!

Sometimes, I wonder how people see me. Do you ever do that? I just wonder what people think when they see me walking down the hall. I always like to remember that we're all way more then faces in the yearbook. We all have stories. Sad ones, happy ones, funny one, and really painful ones.

                                                                                   (What do YOU see?)

I want to be the kind of person who tells those kinds of stories. The ones that prove everyday people are interesting. I mean, we can't all be Katniss Everdeen or Harry Potter! But does that mean that our stories and lives aren't worthy of becoming best selling novels and blockbuster films? Some of the best movies are 'based on true stories'. That's why a really awesome project I'm working on it going to go down. I'm interviewing everyday Jonas fans for there stories. I'm really excited about it.

Also, if your from America and reading this, you probably know tonight is Steve Carell's last episode on The Office . I am crying inside, and I probably will be on the outside when it's over. I love that show, and I don't think it will ever be the same without Michael Scott. (His character) People on Facebook are all talking about their favorite Michael Scott memory, and for me that's easy. It's the episode where Toby is leaving, and the gang decides to throw him a goodbye party. Michael hates Toby with a cruel bizarre passion that is completely hilarious. (He gave a him a whole speech called, "Why are you the way you  are!?") Michael gets up and stage and asks the band they booked if they know how to play Goodbye Stranger they nod and start to play. Michael starts to sing what I think is the best song in TV comedy since Adam Sandler's Lunch Lady. He sings, "Goodbye Toby! We won't miss you!"etc. here's the link if you wanna laugh until you cry. (That's what she said.)


I just love to ramble on and on about stuff like this : D Um, the blog tittle is my favorite lyric in my favorite song. Grab Your Coat by Ocean Grove. You should check those guys out cuz they're really awesome. They ate Easter breakfast at my local IHOP this past Sunday.

That's all for now! I'm already super excited for my next monthly ramble!

-Zo

No comments:

Post a Comment