Sunday, April 24, 2011

Oh My Gosh!

So, Happy Easter! I hope your day is blessed with love and chocolate! ;) I just thought I'd share a little bit of my randomness with you today! :D I LOVE Saturday Night Live, and one of my favorite skits is "Surprise Party" It's so funny I die almost every time a see it. Kristin Wiig is a GENIUS if you get the chance, check out her Gilly sketches too if you get a chance! It reminds me of myself when the Jonas Brothers are doing interviews or are mentioned on something. So now when I do see them I always say., "Oh my gosh! Oh MY GOSH!" So, here's the link! :) Enjoy it and have a happy Easter Sunday! (Sorry I couldn't find it on youtube. NBC's website isn't the best for videos. :/)
 http://www.nbc.com/saturday-night-live/video/surprise-party/237294/

-Zo

No comments:

Post a Comment