Thursday, April 14, 2011

Be Yourself

I have a lot of "quirks" I guess you could say. For starters, I love the Jonas Brothers. I get a lot of crap for it, but I've learned to shake it off and say, "This is just me." But what irks me, is when complete STRANGERS think it's okay to criticize me and my "Jonas sisters" I was reading a girl's fan fiction, and some jerk who doesn't even know her started posting hate comment after hate comment. It really got me mad. Who he to judge? Does he know her? Does he know me? No. He just thought it would be funny to call us names as get a rise out if us. Pfft! How is that funny? Being mean to girls you don't even know? It's stupid! Anyway, that just got me going.

I've noticed a Lot of cyber bullying recently, and I really can't believe it. Twitter accounts devoted to hating another user, this idiot on the discussion board, people being mean just to be mean. There's no reason for it! I wrote a song, that I may or may not post on this blog, (it depends on what my folks think about it) called Peace, Love, and Music. It's all about how those three things are all we really need in life. If it were only these three  things, the world would be a much better place.

Anyway if you get anything about of this pointless rant, it's don't be a bully. Don't talk trash on someone just because you can. Everyone has there own quirks. Just remember that one.

-Zo

No comments:

Post a Comment