Monday, August 15, 2011

HAPPY BIRTHDAY DEAR JOSEPH! HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU!

So, if you couldn't tell, today is Joe Jonas' 22nd birthday! I'm so proud of him, and how far he's come over the past few years. He's no longer the crazy, goofy, adorable 18 year old he was when I became a fan on The Best of Both Worlds tour. There's no more purity rings and skinny jeans (as sad as that is)

He's a grown up now, and he's come such a long way. He's finally telling his side of the story with Fastlife hitting the shelves October 11th. (I know the date changed. I don't want to get into THAT right now though)

I mean look at this!



That was on the tour where I first saw them. He was just barely 18.

This is him now...

Joe Jonas

So yep, there ya go. Stay classy all.

-Zo

No comments:

Post a Comment