Tuesday, August 2, 2011

Always

So, last night I went to go see Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows Part II. It was so strange, when it ended. I wasn't on the edge of my seat, wondering what the next movie would have in store. It was over, and it had a really nice ending.

I've never been much of a "Potterhead" really. I like the movies, but I've never gotten to a point where I actually wanted to read the books. I tried a couple times, but I never could do it .Everyone says I'm missing out, but what's the point, now that I know how it ends

While I was watching the movie, and Ron and Hermoine (SP?) had that big kiss in the Chamber of Secrets I cried a little, I'm not gonna lie. I just thought it was so ironic that such a tender moment happened in there. When I saw the second movie, Harry Potter and the Chamber of Secrets I cried because I was so scared. I was probably six or seven when I saw it, so don't think I'm a total wimp. The snake speaking scared the ju-ju-bees out of me. It still makes me shudder a little, even now.

It was weird that a movie franchise that's been so, part of everything for a decade is just... over. I don't know. I'm not that sad about it. It just seems so, strange. Ugh, nevermind. I don't even understand myself.

Peace, Love, Jonas,

Zo

No comments:

Post a Comment