Saturday, August 6, 2011

They Say the Neon Lights Are Bright...

I LOVE musical theatre. I love everything about musicals. Over the years, I've created a list of musicals, and the roles I want to play in them. I'm in a real musical mood since Nick Jonas is starring in Hairspray this weekend as Link Larkin. He's doing really well, so look it up on Youtube! He's got some great dance moves! ;)

Anyways, here's the list.

Wicked- Elphaba Thropp. Also known as the Wicked Witch of the West.

Chicago- Velma Kelly. A showgirl that murdered her husband and her sister when she caught them together, doin' the "Spread Eagle"

Hairspray- Penny Pingleton. Tracy's best friend, and Seaweed's love interest.

Le Miz- Eponine. In love with Marius, even though he doesn't know it, until her death.

A Very Potter Musical- (Youtube the show, it's hilarious! Darren Criss is amazing.) Draco Malfoy. Watch the play, and you'll see why.

There's more, I just can't really think of them off the top of my head right now.

-Zo

No comments:

Post a Comment