Monday, May 16, 2011

Really?

So, rumors have been swirling all around the Internet because of this little picture...



Her names' Delta Goodrem. She's an Australian singer working with Nick in the beat lab (his name for his recording studio) on her new album. People are calling her all sorts of mean names because she's 26, and they may or may NOT be a couple. Some people need to grow up. If she makes Nick happy, then just be happy he's happy.

I used to do the same thing. When Joe Jonas dated Taylor Swift, i hated Taylor Swift. Then they broke up, and I realized she has really great music. I hated Camilla Belle. (Well, I didn't really like her before hand. but I hated her when she was dating Joe) I did the same thing during the first few months of Joe's relationship with Ashley Green. Then i saw how happy she made him, and I made a decision. If Joe's happy, I'm happy. Even thought I don't really like this girl, she makes Joe happy so I'll put up with it.

I'm not saying you have to love Delta and her music. I'm just saying to think about how awful Nick feels if they are dating, and he sees all those horrible. nasty, comments and tweets. It wouldn't be very great would it?  So you don't have to become her #1 fan or anything, but so show Delta some respect. What if you were in her shoes? WHat if you were in Nick's?

No comments:

Post a Comment