Friday, May 13, 2011

Muchness

"You've lost your muchness."

""My, muchness?"

"Yes! You were much muchier the first time!"

That's what the Mad Hatter said to Alice in the new Alice in Wonderland movie. I was thinking about that a lot last night. How, I've lost MY muchness. A year ago, I was much muchier. I think I've lost some of myself, some of what made me myself. I started hanging out with new people this school year. I was hoping I'd be more of myself with them. I'm actually less. I just want my muchness back! I want to be crazy, and off the wall. I'm sick of standing there, being quiet because I have no way to contribute to the conversation. I have a hard time relating to semi normal people I guess. And they have a hard rime relating to my quirky family and habits. I need to get my muchness back...

No comments:

Post a Comment