Friday, May 6, 2011

Just a Thought

Do you ever feel, haunted? Like one decision you made a long time ago, is never going to go away. A choice you made, regarding someone you see everyday. You both pretend it never happened, but you both know it did. I'm having one of those days I guess, where the past is coming back to bite me in the butt. It hangs in all of our conversations. We push it to the back of our mind, but it's still there. It makes me sick to think about sometimes, what I did. What did I do? Nothing bad really. I just hurt someone I care a lot about. I hurt myself. I lied. I lied big time. Three years ago tomorrow it happened. I'll never be 100% on May 7th I don't think. At least, not for awhile.

1 comment:

  1. ????????????????????????????????????? would i know what this thing is? just wondering you don't have to tell me

    ReplyDelete