Tuesday, May 24, 2011

The Begining of the End, or the End of the Begining?

Well, the school year's pretty much up. It makes me sad, and makes me happy. I'm sad this year ended with so many missed opportunities and regrets. I'm glad it's ending on a high note, and I have high hopes for summer. I'm also really scared, because next year's when it all starts to count. Not just on college applications, but in life. Growing up scares me. Sometimes I wish I was the little Jonas obsessed 5th grader who played four square and knew she was going to marry Joe Jonas, the craziest, hottest singer on the planet. I'm not her anymore though. I'm the shy, girl who talks to much about the Jonas Brothers even though everyone got over them a year ago. I'm the girl who has strange, crazy stories because she comes from a different background then most of her friends. I'm the girl who writes romance novels, and can do a pretty impressive Irish accent. I'm scared because it seems like it happened way too fast. Maybe it's just me, I don't know. That's just how I feel.

You're going to be hearing a LOT from me this summer, because when I get bored, I write. I hope you're in for some crazy, funny, and  sometimes even painful stories. This is gonna be a summer to remember, hopefully. Check back daily maybe, I might get that bored. Have a wonderful summer, I'll try to have one too.

-Zo

No comments:

Post a Comment