Wednesday, May 11, 2011

There is Sweet Music Here

I'm gonna talk abut a band during this blog. It's not the Jonas Brothers, but the band does know them. Ocean Grove is there name, and playing catchy tunes is there game. John, Greg, Jack, and Ryan are four guys who met when they became members of the Jonas Brothers back in '05. Six music filled years later, they've broken away into a very awesome band with very awesome music. I love all 4 of their songs, but Grab Your Coat is my all time favorite. (As I've mentioned)

It's amazing! I'm so excited that I might get to go see them in concert in June! Check them out because they're really awesome! Greg is third in line on my list of musicians I want to marry. (Joe and Nick Jonas re ahead of him) He is the one with the Jesus haircut :)

No comments:

Post a Comment