Thursday, June 9, 2011

This is Me!

I am a Jonas Head. A Jonatic. I'm a Kevinator (Kevin Jonas Fan), a Stayer (Nick Jonas Fan), and last but not least, a Joe Hoe (That one speaks for itself. Joe Jonas fan...)

I do not care what you think about that! This is me! I have been a Jonas Head since I was 10 years old. It was completely by chance. I went to that concert to see Hannah Montana, but I came out in love with three boys from New Jersey.

They taught me a lot about myself. When people think of the Jonas Brothers, they think of Disney pop and decide not to listen. They hear the music, they just don't listen to it. The don't understand that 'A Little Bit Longer' is an amazing, emotional piano piece about Nick's struggle with Type 1 Diabetes since the age of 13. They don't know how much the lyrics from 'Don't Speak' speak to me!

There's a lot that you don't notice
When you read between the lines
The future's out of focus
And blinded by the light
It's a hope for all the hopeless
In the worst of trying times
I resort to being speechless
So I'll avoid the lines! 

The picture above is from a great blog that ALL Jonas Heads should check out.

 http://whatjobrofansdo.tumblr.com/

They are NOT just a boy band. They actually have great music that has touched lives. Think about it for a minute. Have your heard their music, or have you listened to it?
                                                                 (Rose Garden. It made me cry)

                                                                  (A fun song)


No comments:

Post a Comment