Tuesday, June 7, 2011

I Used To Be Afraid of Letting Go, the Fragile Part of Me

I completely forgot to do my monthly ramble for May! I guess I'll do it now though. Better late then never! :D

I think it's strange how certain things seem to trigger memories that don't have anything to do with those memories, yet have everything to do with them. Like eating a cupcake with chocolate frosting, and remember sleepovers with your grandmother eating gram crackers with frosting on top and watching movies. Or reading a story that hits close to home enough that it makes you cry, even when it has NOTHING to do with what you're crying about. 

Do you ever feel... broken? That's how I've been feeling a lot lately. I don't know how to explain it. I'm not depressed or anything. I'm actually pretty happy for the most part. Yet I still feel... I don't know how I feel.

Is this making any sense? Sometimes I wonder why I even write thing kind of stuff  on here. So my friends can read about what a wreck I am? No thanks! But I still do it! You're probably reading this right now thinking, "Wow, I had no idea Zoey was such a nut job. She should invest in a therapist." or something similar to that. You know it's true.

The title to this ramble fits it perfectly, didn't you think? It's my favorite line from See No More, which I think I've talked about a lot on here lately.

-Zo

No comments:

Post a Comment