Thursday, September 8, 2011

I Can't. I'm Sorry, But I Can't

Today is one of those rip your hair out, and then go sob in the corner kind of days. I feel like a horrible person, and I feel sick to my stomach. I hate everything right now. This whole problem is because that title up there ^^^^^ is something I need to tell a person. If he doesn't just fully let go, I can't either. We're not being very fair to each other. If he keeps this up, there will be more days like today. When the guilt builds and builds, and then the dam bursts. I'm  the one left feeling guilty, while he just has heartache. It's a twisted circle I don't think I can stand anymore.





I'm the "you" in this song lyric.  I hurt him, and now whenever I say 'He's my brother! Gross! Incest is wrong you guys!' I twist the knife I put in his heart two years ago just a little bit more.

Maybe I'm over reacting, and he's fines. I know if the situation was reversed, I'd be feeling like that. It's days like today when I need an older sister to talk to, instead of a friend who's advice is, "Just go out with him and live happily ever after" (Obviously, she doesn't understand that the feeling isn't mutual)

No comments:

Post a Comment