Tuesday, July 5, 2011

Road Trip!

So my family just got back from vacation, and I took some pretty great pictures. I like photography, and I wish I was better at it. I think I got some pretty decent shots though! Enjoy my amateur photography! 

I like this one because I thought it was a cool view of Pasadena, and I like that I got it through the shutters


This one is one of my favorites. It was my view forever, and I caught the Hollywood sign inside


I wanna sing there someday.

LA temple! The Moroni on that thing is HUGE!


The room key & my writing
This store was the bomb.


If you're wondering what to get me for Christmas...


I love how this picture came out. Necklace+seatbelt+t-shirt= beauty


Those are the highlights! Now if only my favorite photographer, Rob Hoffman would tell me what he thought.

No comments:

Post a Comment