Monday, July 11, 2011

40 Questions

Another blog because I'm so bored!

40 Secrets about yourself.
Be honest no matter what.
Answer these 40 questions. Have fun!!

1- Have you been asked out?
Yeah, a couple times...

2 - Where was your default picture taken?
haha this is for facebook, but i put it on my blog. silly me.

3 - What's your middle name?
Noel. (But it was almost O'Hara. We all knwo that though, right?)

4 - Your current relationship status?
Single

5 - Does your crush like you back?
Maybe. I don't know! it's very complicated!

6 - What is your current mood?
Eh.

8 - What color shirt are you wearing?
Grey. It says Cherry Coke

9 - Missing something?
I miss a lot of things.

10 - If you could go back in time and change something, what would you do?
These questions are nosy. And yes. Let's just say, I should've said no. *starts to sing the Taylor Swift song*

11 - If you must be an animal for one day, what animal would you be?
A pengstercorn1 I madeit up in art class. Penguin unicron hamster. they live the high life

12 - Ever had a near death experience?
Several. I'm a clumsy, clumsy girl.

13 - Something you do a lot?
I sing and write to a poitn where my singing voice and the clacking of this computer keyboard puts them on edge.

14 - The song stuck in your head?
Should've Said No. Thanks to my answer a few questions back....

15 - Who did you copy and paste this from?
i don't give out names on my blog silly internet :p.

16 - Name someone with the same birthday as you.
what did I just say!?

17 - When was the last time you cried?
Ha! A couple hours ago! Nick Jonas got booed while he was playing short stop last night in a baseball game!

18 - Have you ever sung in front of a large audience?
Never alone. I still cna't sing foor this one person who asked me too....

19 - If you could have one super power what would it be?
Mind-reading because i want to know what people think about me

20 - What's the first thing you notice about the opposite sex?
Eyes, or if they have a sense of humor. that's a big one!

21 - What do you usually order from Starbucks?
Strawberry Frapicino!

22 - What's your biggest secret?
Um, it's a secret stupid internet. Why do you ask me questions that I cannot answer!?

23- What's your favorite color?
purple, light green

24 - Do you still watch kiddie shows or tv shows?
Um, yes! You';re never too old for Spongebob!

25 - What's on your walls?
Posters. Song Lyrics. A giant sticker that looks like Joe Jonas. The usual.

26 - What are you?
A blogger. A writer. A dreamer. A singer. A Stayer. A Slayer (or Joe Hoe, there's debate) A Kevinator.

27 - Do you speak any other language?
 I speak Jonas fan. "I just poned you because I'm so plobnrg! I lodge you because you're from Oklahoma. There are no cars there."

28 - What's your favorite smell?
Lime Coconut.

29 - Describe your life in one word
Epic.

30 - Have you ever kissed in the rain?
Someday. It's on my bucket list. Not joke either. It is!

31 - What are you thinking about right now?
I'm thinking of tons of jonas jokes. that no cars in oklahoma really got me going.

33 - What should you be doing?
nothing. this is my plan for today!

34 - Who was the last person that made you upset/angry?
My sister. She said the Jonas Brothers don't put any heart and soul into their music. As you can imagine, I almost killed her.

35 - How often do you talk to God?
Hmm well not as much as we used to in all honesty.

36 - Do you like working in the yard?
No. Bleck,

37 - If you could have any last name in the world, what would you want?
Jonas. haha that would be plobnrg

39 - What is your natural hair color?
that's debatable. some say it's dark blonde, others say it's light brown.

40- What do you want to be when you grow up?
Ha! I used to. Now... I want to be everything.

No comments:

Post a Comment