Saturday, October 8, 2011

Her Kiss is Like A Rope And Chain

3 days.

 Three days until the actual release date of Fastlife. He leaked the album yesterday though, so I've heard full studio versions of songs I've heard him sing live. (I want to still be surprised on the ones I haven't heard yet.)

'Im going to tell you about a different song from the record that I've heard so far, everyday until October 11th. Sound like a plan? Cool.

Let's talk about Kleptomaniac. It is by FAR the craziest song I've ever heard. Whenever I hear it I wanna run around and dance like a psychopath (and 70% or the time I do)
 It's just crazy.  This is just a taste of the lyrics. I'm gonna make you wait until October 11th to hear the music though ;) Just buy the record! Buy $10 you'll ever spend I promise!

Oh, that girl can kill you with her smile.
She'll see you comin' from a mile.
So don't leave nothin' in your p-p-p-pocket! (P-p-p-pocket!)
Oh, her kiss is like a rope and chain,
she'll put that poison in your brain.
And there and nothin' you can do to stop it. (St-st-stop it!)

10-11-11

-Zo

No comments:

Post a Comment